The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The incredible power of faith in action
But how does that happen? In Unstoppable Nick addresses adversity and difficult circumstances that many people face today, including: Personal crises; Relationship issues; Career and job challenges; Health and disability concerns; Self-destructive thoughts, emotions, and addictions; Bullying, persecution, cruelty, and intolerance; Balance in body, mind, heart and spirit; and Service to others
Through stories from his own life and the experiences of many others, Nick explains how anyone wanting a 'ridiculously good life' can respond to these issues and more to become unstoppable. What's standing in your way? Are you ready to become unstoppable?
240 pages; ISBN 9781743430996
, or download in or
More Body Mind
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Worship; History; Early church, ca. 30-600
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Saints' days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Mass media and telecommunication in religion
- Self-Help > Motivational
- Body Mind & Spirit > Inspiration & Personal Growth
- Biography & Autobiography