The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cannibals with Forks
the Triple Bottom Line of 21st Century Business
In this book, Elkington, best selling author and green business extraordinaire, questions the policy of holding corporations accountable to a “triple bottom-line” of economic prosperity, environmental quality and social justice and if this constitutes progress. He identifies and explores the revolutionary seven dimensions that lead to sustainable business practice and examines the “blind-spots” that most corporate leaders have that prevent them from joining this revolution.
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Sustainable Development