The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Cannibals with Forks
the Triple Bottom Line of 21st Century Business
In this book, Elkington, best selling author and green business extraordinaire, questions the policy of holding corporations accountable to a “triple bottom-line” of economic prosperity, environmental quality and social justice and if this constitutes progress. He identifies and explores the revolutionary seven dimensions that lead to sustainable business practice and examines the “blind-spots” that most corporate leaders have that prevent them from joining this revolution.
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Sustainable Development