How To Write Your Nursing Dissertation
This innovative nursing textbook provides a clear guide to writing a winning dissertation. It contains advice and guidance for overcoming many of the difficulties students face in this process. Written by experts in the field, each chapter provides scenarios with effective solutions and clear principles to follow to answer the issues raised.
The book guides you through the stages of finding and assessing literature to answer a clear dissertation question, and the practical skills of writing and structuring a successful dissertation.
- Starting your dissertation journey
- Developing a successful dissertation question
- Sourcing and accessing key literature
- Essential research principles and processes
- Critically appraising research articles
- Implementing evidence-based health care in practice
- Taking your dissertation further, including publications and conferences.
Accompanied by a website featuring a range of resources including an unabridged example of a completed dissertation, How to Write Your Nursing Dissertation is essential reading not just for nursing and healthcare students completing dissertations, but all students who need to develop their critical appraisal and assignment writing skills.
312 pages; ISBN 9781118410707
, or download in or
Title: How To Write Your Nursing Dissertation
Author: Alan Glasper; Colin Rees