How To Write Your Nursing Dissertation
This innovative nursing textbook provides a clear guide towriting a winning dissertation. It contains advice andguidance for overcoming many of the difficultiesstudents face in this process. Written by experts in thefield, each chapter provides scenarios with effectivesolutions and clear principles to follow to answer the issuesraised.
The book guides you through the stages of finding and assessingliterature to answer a clear dissertation question, and thepractical skills of writing and structuring a successfuldissertation.
- Startingyour dissertation journey
- Developing a successful dissertation question
- Sourcingand accessing key literature
- Essential research principles and processes
- Critically appraising research articles
- Implementing evidence-based health care in practice
- Takingyour dissertation further, including publications andconferences.
Accompanied by a website featuring a range of resourcesincluding an unabridged example of a completed dissertation, Howto Write Your Nursing Dissertation is essential reading notjust for nursing and healthcare students completing dissertations,but all students who need to develop their critical appraisal andassignment writing skills.
312 pages; ISBN 9781118410707
, or download in or
Title: How To Write Your Nursing Dissertation
Author: Alan Glasper; Colin Rees
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages