The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
- Explore Node’s unique approach to asynchronous development
- Build sample Node applications with the Express framework and Connect middleware
- Use NoSQL solutions such as Redis and MongoDB—and explore Node’s relational database modules
- Work with PDF files, serve HTML5 media, and create graphics with Canvas
- Set up bidirectional communication between browser and server with WebSockets
- Learn in-depth practices for debugging and testing your applications
- Deploy Node applications in the cloud or on your own system
"Learning Node will make it easy for someone from any programming background to get a grip on Node.js and build amazing projects."
—Tom Hughes-Croucher, co-author of Node: Up and Running (O’Reilly)
380 pages; ISBN 9781449326166
, or download in or