CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Cert Guide
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book. Access to the beep codes, memory tables, and a glossary is available through product registration at Pearson IT Certification; or see instructions in the back pages of your eBook.
- Master CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
- Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
- When prompted please enter ISBN number 9780789748508
- Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide is a best-of-breed study guide. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Mark Soper, Scott Mueller, and David Prowse help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your CompTIA 220-801 and 220-802 exams and move into a successful career as an IT technician.
Every feature of this book is designed to support both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Includes coverage of the new performance based questions
- Opening Topics Lists define the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, including a list of the official exam objectives covered in that chapter
- Exam Preparation Tasks include reviewing key topics, completing memory tables, defining key terms, working through scenarios, and answering review questions—all designed to help you go beyond simple facts to make sure you master concepts crucial to both passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key Terms defined in a complete glossary explain all the field’s essential terminology
The eBook includes access to sample beep codes to help you learn about these valuable troubleshooting tools, memory tables, and the glossary, all in searchable PDF format. Go to the back pages of your eBook for instructions on how to access this content.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master all the topics on the A+ exam, including
- Motherboards, processors, RAM, and BIOS
- Power supplies and system cooling
- I/O, input ports, and devices
- Video displays and video cards
- Customized PCs
- Laptops and mobile devices
- Storage devices
- Installing, using, and troubleshooting Windows
- Operational procedures and communications methods
1104 pages; ISBN 9780133037708
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Cert Guide
Author: Mark Edward Soper; David L. Prowse; Scott Mueller
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages