The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
McGraw-Hills LSAT, 2013 Edition (EBOOK)
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE LSAT
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's LSAT to make sure you're ready for this all-important exam. In this unique guide you'll find an innovative, casebook-style instructional approach along with full-length practice exams, fully explained practice questions, and all the tools and test-taking strategies you’ll need to get your best LSAT score.
- 5 full-length practice exams: 3 in the book and 2 more interactive practice tests online at MHPracticePlus.com
- Proven problem-solving strategies for every question type, based on the authors' experience as classroom teachers, private tutors, and curriculum developers
- Free online videos demonstrating effective techniques for answering LSAT questions
- Sample LSAT study plans, tips for getting the most from the online practice tests and videos, and more
- Inside advice on applying to law school
416 pages; ISBN 9780071764124
, or download in or
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition 2012 US$ 11.49 336 pages