The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Malware, Rootkits & Botnets A Beginner's Guide
Security Smarts for the Self-Guided IT Professional
Learn how to improve the security posture of your organization and defend against some of the most pervasive network attacks. Malware, Rootkits & Botnets: A Beginner's Guide explains the nature, sophistication, and danger of these risks and offers best practices for thwarting them.
After reviewing the current threat landscape, the book describes the entire threat lifecycle, explaining how cybercriminals create, deploy, and manage the malware, rootkits, and botnets under their control. You'll learn proven techniques for identifying and mitigating these malicious attacks. Templates, checklists, and examples give you the hands-on help you need to get started protecting your network right away.
Malware, Rootkits & Botnets: A Beginner's Guide features:
- Lingo--Common security terms defined so that you're in the know on the job
- IMHO--Frank and relevant opinions based on the author's years of industry experience
- Budget Note--Tips for getting security technologies and processes into your organization's budget
- In Actual Practice--Exceptions to the rules of security explained in real-world contexts
- Your Plan--Customizable checklists you can use on the job now
- Into Action--Tips on how, why, and when to apply new skills and techniques at work
432 pages; ISBN 9780071792059
, or download in or
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages