Case Files Neurology, Second Edition
Excel in your neurology clerkship and on the USMLE Step 2 CK
Sixty high-yield cases!
You need exposure to cases to pass the USMLE and shelf exams and that's exactly what this innovative resource offers. Written by experienced educators, Case Files: Neurology, 2e helps you think through diagnosis and managemenet when confronting neurological clinical problems. Sixty high-yield clinical cases focus on the core competencies for the neurology clerkship. Each case includes an extended discussion, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE-format review questions. It's an interactive learning system that helps you learn instead of just memorize.
- 60 neurology cases with complete discussions and review Q&A
- Clinical pearls highlight key points
- Primer on how to approach the patient
- Helps you learn in the context of real patients
- Updated to reflect the most recent clerkship guidelines and changes to the core curriculum
512 pages; ISBN 9780071769365
, or download in or
Title: Case Files Neurology, Second Edition
Author: Eugene Toy; Ericka Simpson; Ron Tintner
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
The Better Man Project 2015 US$ 21.50 352 pages