The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Case Files Neurology
Excel in your neurology clerkship and on the USMLE Step 2 CK
Sixty high-yield cases!
You need exposure to cases to pass the USMLE and shelf exams and that's exactly what this innovative resource offers. Written by experienced educators, Case Files: Neurology, 2e helps you think through diagnosis and managemenet when confronting neurological clinical problems. Sixty high-yield clinical cases focus on the core competencies for the neurology clerkship. Each case includes an extended discussion, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE-format review questions. It's an interactive learning system that helps you learn instead of just memorize.
- 60 neurology cases with complete discussions and review Q&A
- Clinical pearls highlight key points
- Primer on how to approach the patient
- Helps you learn in the context of real patients
- Updated to reflect the most recent clerkship guidelines and changes to the core curriculum
512 pages; ISBN 9780071769365
, or download in or
More from this author
- LSC LS8 (StonyBrook) SBEBOOK: Case Files Neurology2012US$ 12.60494 pages
- Case Files Anatomy, Second Edition2008US$ 38.00384 pages
Health Care Reform and American Politics 2010 US$ 12.99 232 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99 525 pages