The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Case Files Neurology, Second Edition
Excel in your neurology clerkship and on the USMLE Step 2 CK
Sixty high-yield cases!
You need exposure to cases to pass the USMLE and shelf exams and that's exactly what this innovative resource offers. Written by experienced educators, Case Files: Neurology, 2e helps you think through diagnosis and managemenet when confronting neurological clinical problems. Sixty high-yield clinical cases focus on the core competencies for the neurology clerkship. Each case includes an extended discussion, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE-format review questions. It's an interactive learning system that helps you learn instead of just memorize.
- 60 neurology cases with complete discussions and review Q&A
- Clinical pearls highlight key points
- Primer on how to approach the patient
- Helps you learn in the context of real patients
- Updated to reflect the most recent clerkship guidelines and changes to the core curriculum
512 pages; ISBN 9780071769365
, or download in or
More from this author
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages