The Territories of the Russian Federation 2012
This excellent reference source brings together hard-to-find information on the eighty-three constituent units of the Russian Federation.
The introduction examines the Russian Federation as a whole, focusing on the evolution of the relationship between the central state and the regions, followed by a chronology, demographic and economic statistics, and a review of the Federal Government.
The second section comprises territorial surveys, with a chapter on each of Russia’s federal subjects, each of which includes a current map. The third section comprises a select bibliography of books. The fourth section features a series of indexes, listing the territories alphabetically, by Federal Okrug and Economic Area. Users will also find a gazetteer of selected alternative and historic names, and a list of the territories abolished, created or reconstituted in the post-Soviet period.
334 pages; ISBN 9781135095840
, or download in or
Title: The Territories of the Russian Federation 2012
Author: Europa Publications
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition 2012 US$ 11.49 336 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > General
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > Russia (Federation)
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > General
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > Russia (Federation)
- Reference > Directories