The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book. Access to the A+ how-to hardware videos, beep codes, memory tables, and a glossary is available through product registration at Pearson IT Certification; or see instructions in the back pages of your eBook.
- Master CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks
- 4-color interior and additional Deluxe Edition bonus features
- More than one hour of A+ how-to hardware videos
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
- Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
- When prompted enter ISBN number 9780789749802
- Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition is a best-of-breed full-color study guide. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Mark Soper, Scott Mueller, and David Prowse help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your CompTIA 220-801 and 220-802 exams and move into a successful career as an IT technician. The Deluxe Edition is ideal for the classroom and self-study and includes bonus content such as more than 1 hour of A+ how-to hardware videos, an Exam Objectives Table on the inside front cover for easy navigation by chapter, a full Objectives index for each exam, and a Master List of Topics, each of which give you the page number where the objective/topic can be found.
Includes coverage of the new performance-based questions
- Exam objectives summary and index make it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for and track what you’ve learned
- Master List of Key Topics gives you quick access to the most important topics you’ll need to know to ace both A+ exams
- Opening topics lists define the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, including a list of the official exam objectives covered in that chapter
- Exam preparation tasks include reviewing key topics, completing memory tables, defining key terms, working through scenarios, and answering review questions–all designed to help you go beyond simple facts to make sure you master concepts crucial to both passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key terms defined in a complete glossary explain all the field’s essential terminology
The CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master all the topics on the A+ exam, including
- Motherboards, processors, RAM, and BIOS
- Power supplies and system cooling
- I/O, input ports, and devices
- Video displays and video cards
- Customized PCs
- Laptops and mobile devices
- Storage devices
- Installing, using, and troubleshooting Windows
- Operational procedures and communications methods
1120 pages; ISBN 9780133070804
, or download in or