Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition
The authority of Harrison’s in a concise, carry-anywhere text
Drawn from the eighteenth edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this handy reference covers key aspects of the diagnosis, clinical manifestations, and treatment of the major diseases that are likely to be encountered in medical practice.
Presented in full color and completely updated to reflect all the major advances and clinical developments, Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, 18e offers high-yield coverage of:
- Etiology and Epidemiology
- Clinically Relevant Pathophysiology
- Signs & Symptoms
- Differential Diagnosis
- Physical and Laboratory Findings
- Practice Guidelines
Utilizing an effective mix of succinct text, bullet points, algorithms, and tables, Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, 18e covers every area of clinical medicine – as only Harrison’s can.
Title: Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition
Author: Dan Longo; Anthony S. Fauci; Dennis L. Kasper; Stephen Hauser; J. Larry Jameson; Joseph Loscalzo
Gerontechnology 2007 US$ 47.95 324 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015 2015 US$ 98.50 673 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th EditionUS$ 83.44
- Common Skin Diseases 18th editionUS$ 25.95
- Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology, 18th EditionUS$ 87.19
- Harrison's Manual of Medicine: 16th EditionUS$ 51.56
- Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 19th EditionUS$ 83.44