The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition
The authority of Harrison's in a full-color, carry-anywhere presentation
Harrison's Manual of Medicine, 18e is a distillation of the most clinically relevant content of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e. Presented in full color, this authoritative guide focuses on diagnosis and treatment, with an emphasis on patient care.
- Provides on-the-spot answers to common clinical problems
- Completely updated to reflect the latest research and developments
- Increased number of full-color illustrations
1568 pages; ISBN 9780071808309
, or download in or
More from this author
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine2004US$ 145.002784 pages
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18th Edition2011US$ 229.004322 pages
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages