The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill’s Praxis I PPST Practice Tests
3 Reading Tests + 3 Writing Tests + 3 Mathematics Tests
We want to give you the practice you need for your Praxis exam
McGraw-Hill's Praxis I PPST Practice Tests will help you prepare for this important exam and achieve the high score you need to move ahead in your teaching career. Written by a renowned test-prep coach, it offers intensive practice in all three PPST subjects: reading, writing, and mathematics. These sample exams will show you exactly what to expect on the PPST. They will help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and do your very best on test day.
Inside you'll find:
- 9 full-length PPST practice exams with in-depth explanatory answers for each question
- A handy overview of the Praxis test series, testing procedures, and scoring
- A 10-step Praxis preparation plan
- Test-smart strategies from a test-prep expert
256 pages; ISBN 9780071787277
, or download in or
More from this author
- Test Taking Strategies & Study Skills for the Utterly Confused2002US$ 18.00289 pages
- English Grammar for the Utterly Confused2003US$ 19.00257 pages