Sams Teach Yourself Node.js in 24 Hours
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself Node.js in 24 Hours will help you master the Node.js platform and use it to build server-side applications with extraordinary speed and scalability. Using this text’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll move from basic installation, configuration, and programming all the way through real-time messaging between browser and server, testing and deployment. Every lesson and case-study application builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success!
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Node.js development tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present valuable additional information related to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to…
· Master essential Node.js concepts like callbacks and quickly create your first program
· Create basic sites with the HTTP module and Express web framework
· Manage data persistence with Node.js and MongoDB
· Debug and test Node.js applications
· Deploy Node.js applications to thirdparty services, such as Heroku and Nodester
· Build powerful real-time solutions, from chat servers to Twitter clients
· Use core components of the Node.js API, including processes, child processes, events, buffers, and streams
· Create and publish a Node.js module
464 pages; ISBN 9780132966269
, or download in or
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Node.js in 24 Hours
Author: George Ornbo
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages