The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Green Executive
Corporate Leadership in a Low Carbon Economy
The Green Executive provides everything you need to know in order to develop and implement a winning sustainability strategy. The book explores the environmental and sustainability issues a business might be confronted with and provides a break-down of the global solutions of these problems, into practical actions for a single business. The book is supplemented by 18 exclusive interviews with senior level executives from international giants like Canon, BT and GlaxoSmithKline.
256 pages; ISBN 9781136529207
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Science > Environmental Science
- Business > Sustainable Development
- Business > Strategic Planning
- Business > Management