The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Fear of Maths
How to Overcome It: Sum Hope 3
Employing a practical and empathetic approach, this mathematics resource advocates for a new teaching methodology that removes any anxiety associated with math. Covering topics such as addition, multiplication tables, fractions, probabilities, algebra, and ratios, this book enables readers to feel in control and to understand, for the first time, how math can be used in one’s daily life. With techniques that link facts, procedures, and ideas, both teachers and students will find this easily accessible work provides a stable foundation upon which an advanced understanding of mathematics can be built.
160 pages; ISBN 9780285640641
, or download in or
More from this author
- Addressing the Unproductive Classroom Behaviours of Students with Special Needs2010US$ 34.95146 pages
- Mathematics for Dyslexics2006US$ 63.95337 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Mathematics > Arithmetic
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials