The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Depending on the source, Julian Assange, the editor in chief of WikiLeaks, is regarded as either a genius or terrorist, and this exploration of the man and the organization seeks to find the truth. Delving into the heart of the business of keeping and leaking secrets, this work shows how the enterprise of WikiLeaks and Assange is shrouded in mystery, but nonetheless, seeks to expose Assange as an intelligence asset tasked with sustaining the global status quo. Through careful analysis, interviews, and scrutiny of the organization as a whole, this inquiry gets to the bottom of the intriguing and mesmerizing story behind WikiLeaks.
192 pages; ISBN 9781937584122
, or download in
More Social Science
Statistics in Plain English, Third Edition 2010 US$ 42.95 212 pages
The Powers to Lead 2008 US$ 14.99 241 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > State government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > State government
- Current Events > Political