The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Essentials in Modern HPLC Separations
Essentials in Modern HPLC Separations discusses the role of separation in high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). This up-to-date reference systematically covers new developments in types and characteristics of stationary phases, mobile phases, and other factors of this technique that influence separation of compounds being analyzed. The volume also considers the selection process for stationary and mobile phases in relation to the molecules being separated and examined, as well as their matrices.
The book includes a section on the contemporary applications of HPLC, particularly the analysis of pharmaceutical and biological samples, food and beverages, environmental samples, and more.
- Discusses key parameters in HPLC separation
- Describes interrelation between various HPLC features (solvent pressure, separation, detection)
- Includes a large number of references
500 pages; ISBN 9780123850140
, or download in or
More from this author
- Analytical Pyrolysis of Synthetic Organic Polymers2005US$ 415.00714 pages
- Pyrolysis of Organic Molecules2009US$ 340.00744 pages