The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management
• The nature of hospitality and hospitality management
• The relationship of hospitality management to tourism, leisure and education provision
• The current state of development of the international hospitality business
• The core activities of food, beverage and accommodation management
• Research strategies in hospitality management
• Innovation and entrepreneurship trends
• The role of information technology
The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management constitutes a single, comprehensive source of reference which will satisfy the information needs of both specialists in the field and non-specialists who require a contemporary introduction to the hospitality industry and its analysis.
Bob Brotherton formerly taught students of Hospitality and Tourism at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has also taught Research Methods to Hospitality and Tourism students at a number of international institutions as a visiting lecturer; Roy C. Wood is based in the Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, India
577 pages; ISBN 9781446206423
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages