The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Exploring Distance in Leader-Follower Relationships
When Near is Far and Far is Near
Leaders face new challenges as they cope with changes in culture, technology and the workplace. In this edited volume, based on a conference at Claremont, scholars of leadership studies from three continents discuss the latest psychological research on interpersonal leader–follower relations. The book tackles the impact of distance – physical, interpersonal and social – on our organizations, governments and societies.
352 pages; ISBN 9781136322433
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Academic > Psychology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Motivational