The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Galaxy Nexus Survival Guide
Step-by-Step User Guide for Galaxy Nexus: Getting Started, Downloading FREE eBooks, Using eMail, Photos and Videos, and Surfing the Web
The Galaxy Nexus is a flagship phone, being the first to run Android Ice Cream Sandwich. As a result, the Galaxy Nexus is packed full of new features never before seen on any Android phone, such as virtual buttons, faster application management, new Web browser with 16 available tabs, and even the ability to unlock your phone using your face. This guide will introduce you to these new features and show you how to use them. This book gives task-based instructions without using any technical jargon.
Learning which buttons perform which functions is useless unless you know how it will help you in your everyday use of the Galaxy Nexus. Therefore, this guide will teach you how to perform the most common tasks. Instead of presenting arbitrary instructions in lengthy paragraphs, this book gives unambiguous, simple step-by-step procedures. Additionally, detailed screenshots help you to confirm that you are on the right track.
This Survival Guide also goes above and beyond to explain secret Tips and Tricks to help you accomplish your day-to-day tasks much faster. If you get stuck, just refer to the Troubleshooting section to figure out and solve the problem.
, or download in
More from this author
- 101 Best Android Apps2012US$ 3.99
Rewrite Right! 2011 US$ 9.99 200 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
GSEC GIAC Security Essentials Certification All-in-One Exam Guide 2013 US$ 60.00 634 pages
Bird by Bird 2007 US$ 11.99
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Sun computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals