The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Illustrated Guide and Maps
This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complimented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. An interlinked phrasebook as well as a pronunciation guide are included. This travel guide also features an itinerary with our suggestions for your travel route.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents:
1. Essentials: Eat | Sleep | Stay Safe | Units Conversion | Driving Guide
2. General: Climate | Geography | History | Culture
3. Maps: Attractions | St. George's | Caribbean
4. Transport: Get in | Get around
5. Cities: St. George's | Gouyave | Sauteurs | Grenville | Hillsborough
6. Attractions: Top 10 | A-Z | Beaches | Adventures | Waterfalls | Hiking | Buy
7. Historic Battles: Battle of Grenada (1779) | US Invasion of Grenada (1983)
, or download in
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > West Indies > Lesser Antilles > Individual islands
- Academic > History > United States local history > Atlantic coast. Middle Atlantic States > District of Columbia. Washington
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > Maine