Travel Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands
Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook & Maps
This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complimented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions.
An interlinked phrasebook and a pronunciation guide are also included.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents
Essentials: Phrasebook | Sleep | Eat | Respect | Stay Safe & Healthy | Contact | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Geography & Climate | Galapagos Wildlife | Culture | Buy
2. Maps: Regions | Volcanoes | Quito | Galápagos Islands
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Mariscal Sucre Airport
4. Attractions: See & Do | Top 10
5. Cities: Quito | Baños | Cuenca | Guayaquil | Loja | Otavalo | Ibarra | Riobamba | Other destinations | National Parks
6. Galapagos Islands: The Islands | Towns | Get in | Get around | Do | Sleep | Snorkeling & Scuba Diving | Wildlife
, or download in
Title: Travel Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands