The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
McGraw-Hill's 500 College Linear Algebra Questions to Know by Test Day
500 Ways to Achieve Your Best Grades
We want you to succeed on your college linear algebra midterm and final exams. That's why we've selected these 500 questions to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best grades. These questions and answers are similar to the ones you'll findon a typical college exam, so you will know what to expect on test day. Each question includes explanations for right and wrong answers for your full understanding of the concepts. Whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, McGraw-Hill's 500 Linear Algebra Questions will help you achieve the final grade you desire.
Sharpen your subject knowledge and build yourtest-taking confidence with:
- 500 essential college linear algebra questions
- Complete answer explanations
- Coverage of linear algebra from spatial vectors to multilinear products
192 pages; ISBN 9780071798006
, or download in or
More from this author
- Schaums Outline of Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables 4/E2012US$ 20.00304 pages
- Schaum's Outline of Complex Variables, 2ed2009US$ 19.95385 pages
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 80.00 993 pages
The Signal and the Noise 2012 US$ 14.99 352 pages