The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Accelerated Massive Parallelism with Microsoft® Visual C++®
Capitalize on the faster GPU processors in today’s computers with the C++ AMP code library—and bring massive parallelism to your project. With this practical book, experienced C++ developers will learn parallel programming fundamentals with C++ AMP through detailed examples, code snippets, and case studies. Learn the advantages of parallelism and get best practices for harnessing this technology in your applications.
Discover how to:
- Gain greater code performance using graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Choose accelerators that enable you to write code for GPUs
- Apply thread tiles, tile barriers, and tile static memory
- Debug C++ AMP code with Microsoft Visual Studio®
- Use profiling tools to track the performance of your code
358 pages; ISBN 9780735668195
, or download in
Title: C++ AMP
Author: Kate Gregory; Ade Miller
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages