The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mantras for Daily Life
Taking a wholly original approach to self-improvement by harnessing the innate magic within each person, this spiritual survival guide reveals how to utilize everyday routines and surroundings to become a better version of oneself. Offering a modern appeal and quirky sense of fun, newcomers to the practice of magic or those hesitant to commit to a new lifestyle will find the book to be a relaxed, welcoming aid that inspires confidence in the art. The author also takes on existing rituals and magic from different eras and nations and adapts them to the contemporary reader. Enchantment as part of the everyday and the incorporation of common objects, including modern technology, into magic is clearly explained. The book provides instructions on how to manifest what is needed to fulfill desires and needs and guidelines for individuals to fully embrace the creative and contemporary aspects of themselves.
144 pages; ISBN 9781844098989
, or download in
More Body Mind
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Meditation
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Body Mind & Spirit > Mysticism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation