Creative Mixed Media and Digital Approaches to Transforming Your Photographs
Love photography? Want to make yours better? Want to use your photography as a springboard for fabulous and diverse mixed media and digital projects?
Photo Craft will help you elevate the average into the extraordinary! Using Adobe's Photoshop Elements and following thorough, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you'll learn to make basic adjustments to your photographs that will yield stunning and artistic results. You'll also learn to use those photographs--along with some everyday mixed-media supplies--to create unique and personal art.
Inside You'll Find:
- 13 stepped out mixed media techniques and projects
- 16 stepped out digital techniques
- 9 stellar techniques and projects from contributing artists including Michele Beschen and Claudine Hellmuth
- Dozens of great examples of and tips for iPhoneography
- Countless inspirational suggestions for photo field trips and photo shoots
- An author curated list of recommended apps to take your photos to the next level
- Access to exclusive online materials including new techniques and projects and downloadable materials for your personal use
144 pages; ISBN 9781440318856
, or download in
Title: Photo Craft
Author: Susan Tuttle; Christy Hydeck