The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual
Whether you’re a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements is an ideal image-editing tool—once you know your way around. This bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Use dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Find your artistic flair. Use tools to draw, paint, work with blend modes, and more.
- Use your words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, greeting cards, calendars, and collages.
- Make yourself comfortable. Customize Elements to fit your working style.
656 pages; ISBN 9781449335380
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages