History In Focus: AQA GCSE Modern World History
An AQA specific edition of the best selling textbook for GCSE Modern World History. It comprehensively covers the new specification for 2009 onwards and provides a winning combination that will meet the needs of all students.
- clear, engaging and provocative author text which brings the period to life and summarises complicated history clearly without being simplistic.
- Focus Tasks which steadily deepen students' understanding of the content (exactly targeting each Key Issue of the AQA specification) while progressively building their history skills.
- original and relevant source material - written and visual - all of which is used for historical investigation not just for illustration.
- state-of-the-art ICT support in the form of a Dynamic Learning network CD ROM from an author who leads the field in developing the use of ICT to help refine students historical thinking.
- authoritative interpretation of the AQA specification by an experienced examiner, trainer and teacher.
- associated revision book in full colour.
In its first and second editions this book has provided students with what they need to achieve top grades; and provided teachers with what they need to teach a rewarding and worthwhile course. A winning combination - don't settle for less.
384 pages; ISBN 9781444167634
, or download in
Title: History In Focus: AQA GCSE Modern World History
Author: Ben Walsh
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages