History In Focus: OCR GCSE Modern World History
An OCR specific edition of the best selling textbook for GCSE Modern World History. It comprehensively covers the new specification for 2009 onwards and provides a winning combination that will meet the needs of all students.
- clear, engaging and provocative author text which brings the period to life and summarises complicated history clearly without being simplistic
- Focus Tasks which steadily deepen students' understanding of the content (exactly targeting each focus point of the specification) while progressively building their history skills
- original and relevant source material - written and visual - all of which is used for historical investigation not just for illustration
- state-of-the-art ICT support in the form of a Dynamic Learning network CD ROM from an author who leads the field in developing the use of ICT to help refine students historical thinking
- authoritative interpretation of the OCR specification by an experienced examiner and trainer
- associated Teacher's Resource Book and OCR Revision Guide also available
In its first and second editions this book has provided students with what they need to achieve top grades; and provided teachers with what they need to teach a rewarding and worthwhile course. A winning combination - don't settle for less.
514 pages; ISBN 9781444167757
, or download in
Title: History In Focus: OCR GCSE Modern World History
Author: Ben Walsh