The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Wigs and Make-up for Theatre, TV and Film
This book teaches the basic skills of theatrical and media make-up and wigmaking. It is ideal for students aiming at a career in the world of entertainment - whether it be theatre, television or film - or those hoping to become make-up artists within these fields.
286 pages; ISBN 9781136077098
, or download in or
Title: Wigs and Make-up for Theatre, TV and Film
Author: Patricia Baker
How the World Sees You 2014 US$ 16.99 256 pages
The Essential Financial Toolkit 2010 US$ 46.00 195 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Makeup
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Film
- Performing Arts > Video
- Performing Arts > Theater
- Health & Fitness > Beauty & Grooming
- Business > Industries > Service Industries
- Business > Training