The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Modern Land Law
Modern Land Law offers a lively and thought-provoking account of a subject that remains at the heart of our legal system. Dispelling any apprehension about the subject’s formidability from the outset, this compact textbook provides an absorbing and exact analysis of all the key legal principles relating to land.
Written with students firmly in mind, the principal features of this textbook include:
• a clear introduction to every chapter which frames each topic in its wider context;
• corresponding chapter summaries which help to consolidate learning and encourage reflection;
• the use of tables and diagrams to aid understanding of complicated topics;
• a friendly two-colour text design which complements Martin Dixon’s comprehensible and engaging writing;
• a new companion website which supports this textbook for the first time with a fully customisable testbank for lecturers; self-test questions and practice exam-style questions for students as well as podcasts to keep students updated with new cases, important decisions and other newsworthy issues relating to land law.
Updated fully to include discussion of the most recent case law such as Berrisford v Mexfield Housing Association, Halifax v Popeck and Jones v Kernott, Modern Land Law is one of the most current and reliable textbooks available on land law today.
520 pages; ISBN 9781136242922
, or download in or
Title: Modern Land Law
Author: Martin Dixon