The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Development of the Wholesaler in the United States, 1860-1900
Although the scientific study of marketing is relatively new, certain aspects of it have been analyzed in considerable detail. A body of literature exists, for example, on the various phases of retailing and advertising. It is only in the last decade or two, however, that much attention has been given to the study of wholesalers and wholesaling. The field occupies an important place in the economy, and in this study of the development of the wholesaler in the United States, Bill Reid Moeckel provides the historical basis for understanding the present nature of the wholesaling business, with pointers for the future of the wholesaler and the wider retail economy in which it resides.
First published 1986.
273 pages; ISBN 9781136245930
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business > Wholesale trade
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- History > United States > 20th Century
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > Military > Vietnam War
- History > Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies)
- History > Great Britain
- History > Europe
- History > Africa
- History > Australia & Oceania
- History > Far East
- History > World