Work Group Learning
Understanding, Improving and Assessing How Groups Learn in Organizations
This contributed book shapes the emerging field of group learning by drawing on research from leading theoreticians and researchers. Author contributions aggregate existing theory and research and go beyond this foundation to examine new insights about how groups learn and what they learn, factors that influence group learning, learning interventions, and group learning assessment methods.
This book will be of interest to all working in the area of group learning, including theoreticians, researchers or professional level practitioners who want a solid grounding in group learning theory and research. Students of organizational behavior will benefit from having the group learning literature brought together in a single volume with chapters from leading researchers.
408 pages; ISBN 9781136677397
, or download in or
Title: Work Group Learning
Author: Valerie Sessa; Manuel London
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Leadership