The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Routledge Companion To Latino/a Literature
The Routledge Companion to Latino/a Literature presents over forty essays by leading and emerging international scholars of Latino/a literature and analyses:
- Regional, cultural and sexual identities in Latino/a literature
- Worldviews and traditions of Latino/a cultural creation
- Latino/a literature in different international contexts
- The impact of differing literary forms of Latino/a literature
- The politics of canon formation in Latino/a literature.
This collection provides a map of the critical issues central to the discipline, as well as uncovering new perspectives and new directions for the development of this literary culture.
584 pages; ISBN 9781136221606
, or download in or