The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Routledge Companion To Latino/a Literature
Latino/a literature is one of the fastest developing fields in the discipline of literary studies. It represents an identity that is characterized by fluidity and diversity, often explored through divisions formed by language, race, gender, sexuality, and immigration.
The Routledge Companion to Latino/a Literature presents over forty essays by leading and emerging international scholars of Latino/a literature and analyses:
- Regional, cultural and sexual identities in Latino/a literature
- Worldviews and traditions of Latino/a cultural creation
- Latino/a literature in different international contexts
- The impact of differing literary forms of Latino/a literature
- The politics of canon formation in Latino/a literature.
This collection provides a map of the critical issues central to the discipline, as well as uncovering new perspectives and new directions for the development of the field. It is essential reading for anyone interested in the past, present and future of this literary culture.
584 pages; ISBN 9781136221606
, or download in or