The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Windows 8: Out of the Box
Get a real feel for Windows 8 with a wealth of tips in this step-by-step guide. After using Windows 7 or XP, learning Microsoft’s latest operating system takes some adjustment. Never fear. Windows expert Mike Halsey starts with the basics and then takes you through the trickier parts of Microsoft’s latest operating system. You’ll quickly learn how to make the most of Windows 8 for work and entertainment, whether you use a touchscreen tablet, a laptop, or a PC with a keyboard and mouse.
- Easily navigate the intuitive Windows 8 interface
- Use email and the Internet—and keep your family safe
- Share files online or with other devices in your home
- Download and use all kinds of of apps and programs
- Watch movies and listen to music
- Import, view, and edit your own photos and videos
- Learn how to use extra hardware and older software
- Use expert tips to keep your computer running smoothly
- Discover cool stuff that makes computer use really easy
102 pages; ISBN 9781449358587
, or download in or