The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 5
Get the most out of your new iPhone with this easy-to-read visual guide
If you want clear, practical, visual instructions on how to use your new iPhone, this is the book for you. With over 500 color illustrations plus easy-to-follow explanations, it gets you up and running by clearly showing you how to do everything. See how to access and download books, apps, music, and video, as well as send photos, sync with your other Apple devices, and even edit movies on your phone!
- Guides you through all the new features and capabilities of the cutting-edge iPhone and the latest version of the iOS
- Shows you how to access and download books, apps, songs, and videos
- Walks you through sending photos and e-mails, editing movies, and syncing with other Apple devices and services
- Features 500 full-color screen shots to reinforce your visual learning of the mobile phone that is a worldwide phenomenon
Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone, 2nd Edition is the ultimate visual guide to your iPhone.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118461938
, or download in or
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Technology > Telecommunications