The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Shooting in Sh*tty Light
The Top Ten Worst Photography Lighting Situations and How to Conquer Them
In Shooting in Sh*tty Light, professional photographers Lindsay Adler and Erik Valind cover the top ten worst lighting situations and provide a variety of solutions for each. They explain which solutions are most practical and why one option might be preferable over another, examining such problems as extremely low lighting when no flash is allowed, strong backlight, and the light on an overcast day.
Unlike other books that focus on natural light or lighting in general, this book addresses a very real need of beginning photographers, answering the question, “What do I do when the lighting is terrible?” Lindsay and Erik candidly show you the tools at your disposal, demonstrating the techniques essential to getting the job done with minimal fuss.
- Shows how to deal with ten of the worst lighting situations, such as harsh midday light, extremely low light, and mixed light.
- Offers real-life examples and practical solutions for handling poor light, such as identifying natural reflectors, bouncing light off a wall, or utilizing flash gels.
- Features a fun, conversational style to help you conquer the fear of poor lighting and approach any lighting situation with confidence!
240 pages; ISBN 9780133093735
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Linked Photographers Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media2010US$ 29.99384 pages
- Fashion Flair for Portrait and Wedding Photography2011US$ 34.99321 pages
The Art of Photography 2010 US$ 19.95 365 pages
Studio and Outside Broadcast Camerawork 2001 US$ 45.95 272 pages