SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 The Complete Reference 3/E
The definitive reference for building actionable business intelligence—completely revised for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0.
Unleash the full potential of business intelligence with fact-based decisions, aligned to business goals, using reports and dashboards that lead from insight to action. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0: The Complete Reference offers completely updated coverage of the latest BI platform.
Find out how to work with the new Information Design Tool to create universes that access multiple data sources and SAP BW. See how to translate complex business questions into highly efficient Web Intelligence queries and publish your results to the BI Launchpad. Learn how to create dashboards from data sourced through a universe or spreadsheet. The most important concepts for universe designers, report and dashboard authors, and business analysts are fully explained and illustrated by screenshots, diagrams, and step-by-step instructions.
- Establish and evolve BI goals
- Maximize your BI investments by offering the right module to the right user
- Create robust universes with the Information Design Tool, leveraging multiple data sources, derived tables, aggregate awareness, and parameters
- Develop a security plan that is scalable and flexible Design
- Web Intelligence reports from basic to advanced
- Create sophisticated calculations and advanced formatting to highlight critical business trends
- Build powerful dashboards to embed in PowerPoint or the BI Launchpad
- Use Explorer to visually navigate large data sets and uncover patterns
752 pages; ISBN 9780071773119
, or download in or
Title: SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 The Complete Reference 3/E
Author: Cindi Howson; Elizabeth Newbould
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages