The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 The Complete Reference 3/E
The definitive reference for building actionable business intelligence—completely revised for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0.
Unleash the full potential of business intelligence with fact-based decisions, aligned to business goals, using reports and dashboards that lead from insight to action. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0: The Complete Reference offers completely updated coverage of the latest BI platform.
Find out how to work with the new Information Design Tool to create universes that access multiple data sources and SAP BW. See how to translate complex business questions into highly efficient Web Intelligence queries and publish your results to the BI Launchpad. Learn how to create dashboards from data sourced through a universe or spreadsheet. The most important concepts for universe designers, report and dashboard authors, and business analysts are fully explained and illustrated by screenshots, diagrams, and step-by-step instructions.
- Establish and evolve BI goals
- Maximize your BI investments by offering the right module to the right user
- Create robust universes with the Information Design Tool, leveraging multiple data sources, derived tables, aggregate awareness, and parameters
- Develop a security plan that is scalable and flexible Design
- Web Intelligence reports from basic to advanced
- Create sophisticated calculations and advanced formatting to highlight critical business trends
- Build powerful dashboards to embed in PowerPoint or the BI Launchpad
- Use Explorer to visually navigate large data sets and uncover patterns
752 pages; ISBN 9780071773119
, or download in or
More from this author
- Successful Business Intelligence2007US$ 39.95258 pages
- Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition2013US$ 40.00337 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages