The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE DAT
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw- Hill's DAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. This book gives you essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of expert test-prep tutors. Their practical experience and expert coaching will help you master every question type. You'll get all the facts about the exam, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and three full-length practice tests. McGraw-Hill's DAT guides you step-by-step through your preparation program--and gives you the tools you need to succeed.
Inside you'll find:
- A diagnostic DAT to measure your strengths and weaknesses
- Two complete sample DATs on CD-ROM
- Complete reviews of each section on the DAT: biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, perceptual ability, reading comprehension, and quantitative reasoning
- Problem-solving techniques to boost your performance on the most difficult question types
- An answer key with clear explanations for every question
544 pages; ISBN 9780071787956
, or download in or
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014 2014 US$ 20.00 483 pages
Prescriber's Guide 2014 US$ 72.00 826 pages