The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
My iPhone (Covers iPhone 4, 4S and 5 running iOS 6)
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
• Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPods, and iPads
• Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone 4S and newer
• Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
• Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, reminders, and calendars
• Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
• Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one inbox
• Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and watch video–including movies and TV shows
• Capture and edit photos and video
• Use your photos in slideshows, for wallpaper, and your contacts or share them via email, Cloud, and texts ; use PhotoStream to automatically save and share your photos
• Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps
• Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
BONUS MATERIAL: Download a bonus chapter titled, "Using Cool iPhone Apps," as well as additional tasks and other helpful information on this book’s website at quepublishing.com/myiphone5.
CATEGORY: Apple Digital Media
COVERS: Apple iPhone
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate