The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Effective Physical Security
The fourth edition of Effective Physical Security, written by specialists in the security field, delivers a wealth of practical information on the process of securing a facility. New to this edition are chapters on:
- ISO Standards for Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Information Security for Practitioners
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Bomb Threat and Physical Security Planning
Chapters in this edition have been broken down into specific topics, e.g. biometrics, access control cards, alarms, lighting, CCTV, etc. New and updated CPP & PSP study review material has also been added to make this book required reading for ASIS Physical Security Professional (PSP)™ certification and recommended reading for the ASIS CRISP certification.
- Each chapter is written by a specialist in the area
- Designed for easy reference, the text is divided into three major parts: design, equipment, and operations.
- Includes lecture slides for each chapter and Respondus test bank
384 pages; ISBN 9780124159815
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Engineering > Building construction > Protection of buildings, Including protection from dampness, fire, burglary
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Business > Industries > Service Industries
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership