The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Effective Physical Security
Effective Physical Security, Fourth Edition is a best-practices compendium that details the essential elements to physical security protection. The book contains completely updated sections that have been carefully selected from the authors’ work that set the standard: Handbook of Loss Prevention and Crime Prevention, Fifth Edition.
Designed for easy reference, Effective Physical Security contains important coverage of environmental design, security surveys, locks, lighting, and CCTV as well as new chapters covering the latest in the ISO standards for Risk Assessment and Risk Management, physical security planning, network systems infrastructure, and environmental design. This new edition continues to serve as a valuable reference for experienced security practitioners as well as students in undergraduate and graduate security programs.
- Required reading for the ASIS Physical Security Professional Certification (PSP) and recommended reading for the CPP certification
- Provides detailed coverage of Physical Security in an easily accessible reference format with content divided into three major parts: Design, Equipment, and Operations
- Each chapter is written by a recognized expert security specialist
384 pages; ISBN 9780124159815
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Engineering > Building construction > Protection of buildings, Including protection from dampness, fire, burglary
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Business > Industries > Service Industries
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership