The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Nonlinear Fiber Optics
Since the 4e appeared, a fast evolution of the field has occurred. The 5e of this classic work provides an up-to-date account of the nonlinear phenomena occurring inside optical fibers, the basis of all our telecommunications infastructure as well as being used in the medical field.
Reflecting the big developments in research, this new edition includes major new content: slow light effects, which offers a reduction in noise and power consumption and more ordered network traffic-stimulated Brillouin scattering; vectorial treatment of highly nonlinear fibers; and a brand new chapter on supercontinuum generation in optical fibers.
- Continues to be industry bestseller providing unique source of comprehensive coverage on the subject of nonlinear fiber optics
- Updated coverage of intrapulse Raman scattering, four-wave mixing, and Harmonic Generation
- Includes a new chapter excusively devoted to supercontinuum generation in optical fibers
648 pages; ISBN 9780123973078
, or download in or
More from this author
- Raman Amplification in Fiber Optical Communication Systems2005US$ 113.00388 pages
- Nonlinear Fiber Optics2001US$ 105.00481 pages