The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Everything Guide to Managing Type 2 Diabetes
From Diagnosis to Diet, All You Need to Live a Healthy, Active Life with Type 2 Diabetes - Find Out What Type 2 Diabetes Is, Recognize the Signs and Symptoms, Learn How to Change Your Diet and Discover the Latest Treatments
Diabetes is a complex disease--but learning about it shouldn't be!
A Type 2 diabetes diagnosis can be daunting, but it is also manageable. With this all-in-one guide, you will get expert advice on establishing a healthier lifestyle and getting control of your diabetes. The Everything Guide to Managing Type 2 Diabetes provides easy-to-follow advice on all aspects of living with diabetes, and helps you:
- Recognize the symptoms of prediabetes and diabetes
- Monitor your blood glucose levels
- Learn about the types of insulin and insulin-delivery systems
- Understand the importance of nutrition and exercise
- Reduce the short- and long-term effects of diabetes
304 pages; ISBN 9781440551970
, or download in
More from this author
- The Everything Parent's Guide to the Overweight Child2005US$ 14.95304 pages
- The Everything Pregnancy Book2007US$ 15.95352 pages