The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Service-Oriented Distributed Knowledge Discovery
A new approach to distributed large-scale data mining, service-oriented knowledge discovery extracts useful knowledge from today’s often unmanageable volumes of data by exploiting data mining and machine learning distributed models and techniques in service-oriented infrastructures. Service-Oriented Distributed Knowledge Discovery presents techniques, algorithms, and systems based on the service-oriented paradigm. Through detailed descriptions of real software systems, it shows how the techniques, models, and architectures can be implemented.
The book covers key areas in data mining and service-oriented computing. It presents the concepts and principles of distributed knowledge discovery and service-oriented data mining. The authors illustrate how to design services for data analytics, describe real systems for implementing distributed knowledge discovery applications, and explore mobile data mining models. They also discuss the future role of service-oriented knowledge discovery in ubiquitous discovery processes and large-scale data analytics.
Highlighting the latest achievements in the field, the book gives many examples of the state of the art in service-oriented knowledge discovery. Both novices and more seasoned researchers will learn useful concepts related to distributed data mining and service-oriented data analysis. Developers will also gain insight on how to successfully use service-oriented knowledge discovery in databases (KDD) frameworks.
225 pages; ISBN 9781439875339
, or download in
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Computer Science > Data mining
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Computers > Hardware