The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Stardom and Celebrity
This book brings together some of the seminal interventions which have structured the development of star/celebrity studies, while crucially combining and situating these within the context of new essays which address the contemporary, cross-media and international landscape of today's fame culture. At the core of the collection is a desire to map out a unique historical trajectory - both in terms of the development of fame, as well as the historical development of star/celebrity studies.
401 pages; ISBN 9781446202388
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Academic > Philosophy > Ethics
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Business > Industries > Entertainment
- Social Science > Popular Culture
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication