The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Grammar and Workbook
Basic Persian: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar and related exercises in a single volume.
This book presents twenty grammar units, covering the core material which students would expect to encounter in their first year of learning Persian. Grammar points are followed by multiple examples and exercises which allow students to reinforce and consolidate their learning.
Key features include:
- Clear, accessible format
- Many useful language examples
- Jargon-free explanations of grammar
- Abundant exercises with full answer key
- A glossary of Persian-English terms
- Subject index
Rigorous yet engaging, Basic Persian is suitable for both class use and independent study, making it an ideal grammar reference and practiceresource for beginners and students with some knowledge of the language.
304 pages; ISBN 9781136283888
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Indo-Iranian philology and literature > Iranian philology and literature > New Persian > Language
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Indo-Iranian philology and literature > Indo-Aryan languages > Sanskrit
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Indo-Iranian philology and literature > General
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Foreign Language Study