Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot
Building robots that sense and interact with their environment used to be tricky. Now, Arduino makes it easy. With this book and an Arduino microcontroller and software creation environment, you’ll learn how to build and program a robot that can roam around, sense its environment, and perform a wide variety of tasks. All you to get started with the fun projects is a little programming experience and a keen interest in electronics.
Make a robot that obeys your every command—or runs on its own.
Maybe you’re a teacher who wants to show students how to build devices that can move, sense, respond, and interact with the physical world. Or perhaps you’re a hobbyist looking for a robot companion to make your world a little more futuristic. With Make an Arduino Controlled Robot, you’ll learn how to build and customize smart robots on wheels.
- Explore robotics concepts like movement, obstacle detection, sensors, and remote control
- Use Arduino to build two- and four-wheeled robots
- Put your robot in motion with motor shields, servos, and DC motors
- Work with distance sensors, infrared reflectance sensors, and remote control receivers
- Understand how to program your robot to take on all kinds of real-world physical challenges
256 pages; ISBN 9781449344337
, or download in or
Title: Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot
Author: Michael Margolis
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 39.99 843 pages