The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iPad For Dummies
Brilliant, full-color guide to all things iPad - updated for iOS 6!
Apple's amazing iPad continues to get better and better, and iOS 6 brings even more incredible features to the incredible iPad. If you want to get the very most out of your iPad, this is the book for you. Mac experts and veteran For Dummies authors Edward Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus guide you through the iPad basics before moving on to the latest features including Siri, Passbook, Facebook integration, a brand new Maps app, and enhancements to your favorite features like FaceTime, Safari, Mail, Photos, and so much more.
- Covers the iPad with Retina Display, iPad 2, and iOS 6
- Gets you up to speed on the multitouch interface, setting up your e-mail account, getting connected, filling your iPad with amazing apps and cool content, and more
- Shows you how to do tons of stuff, including how to order around your Siri virtual personal assistant, make video calls with FaceTime, unveil the iPod in your iPad, curl up with a good iBook, and get organized with Reminders
- Includes tips on protecting your information, troubleshooting, connecting wirelessly, adding contacts, and using your iPad as a personal hotspot
From the bread-and-butter basics to the very coolest of features, iPad For Dummies, 5th Edition will make you wonder how you ever lived without your iPad.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118537428
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Business Software