The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Cloud Enterprise Architecture
Cloud Enterprise Architecture examines enterprise architecture (EA) in the context of the surging popularity of Cloud computing. It explains the different kinds of desired transformations the architectural blocks of EA undergo in light of this strategically significant convergence. Chapters cover each of the contributing architectures of EA—business, information, application, integration, security, and technology—illustrating the current and impending implications of the Cloud on each.
Discussing the implications of the Cloud paradigm on EA, the book details the perceptible and positive changes that will affect EA design, governance, strategy, management, and sustenance. The author ties these topics together with chapters on Cloud integration and composition architecture. He also examines the Enterprise Cloud, Federated Clouds, and the vision to establish the InterCloud. Laying out a comprehensive strategy for planning and executing Cloud-inspired transformations, the book:
- Explains how the Cloud changes and affects enterprise architecture design, governance, strategy, management, and sustenance
- Presents helpful information on next-generation Cloud computing
- Describes additional architectural types such as enterprise-scale integration, security, management, and governance architectures
This book is an ideal resource for enterprise architects, Cloud evangelists and enthusiasts, and Cloud application and service architects. Cloud center administrators, Cloud business executives, managers, and analysts will also find the book helpful and inspirational while formulating appropriate mechanisms and schemes for sound modernization and migration of traditional applications to Cloud infrastructures and platforms.
528 pages; ISBN 9781466589070
, or download in or
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Parallel processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Networking > Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Information Technology