The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Dart: Up and Running
Get moving with Dart, the development platform that helps you build high-performance HTML5 apps for the modern Web. With this guide, you’ll take a hands-on tour of the Dart language, libraries, and tools—including its editor and virtual machine—for developing structured, fast, and maintainable web apps that run on both the client and the server.
Written by developer advocates at Google, this updated edition covers Dart 1.0. Google designed Dart to boost performance and help developers work more efficiently. This book shows you how to build everything from simple scripts to complex apps that work well in today’s browsers.
- Delve into language features, from optional types and method cascades to named constructors
- Create, launch, and debug web and command-line apps with Dart Editor
- Explore Dart APIs, including dart:core, dart:html, dart:io, dart:convert, and dart:mirrors
- Use tools such as Dartium, the Chromium-based browser that can run Dart apps natively
- Walk through Dartiverse Search, a client-server app that combines useful and fun language and API features
144 pages; ISBN 9781449330873
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages