Dart: Up and Running
Get moving with Dart, the development platform that helps you build high-performance HTML5 apps for the modern Web. With this guide, you’ll take a hands-on tour of the Dart language, libraries, and tools—including its editor and virtual machine—for developing structured, fast, and maintainable web apps that run on both the client and the server.
Written by developer advocates at Google, this updated edition covers Dart 1.0. Google designed Dart to boost performance and help developers work more efficiently. This book shows you how to build everything from simple scripts to complex apps that work well in today’s browsers.
- Delve into language features, from optional types and method cascades to named constructors
- Create, launch, and debug web and command-line apps with Dart Editor
- Explore Dart APIs, including dart:core, dart:html, dart:io, dart:convert, and dart:mirrors
- Use tools such as Dartium, the Chromium-based browser that can run Dart apps natively
- Walk through Dartiverse Search, a client-server app that combines useful and fun language and API features
144 pages; ISBN 9781449330873
, or download in or
Title: Dart: Up and Running
Author: Kathy Walrath; Seth Ladd
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages